[Xfce-i18n] Send reviews only when you have a coordinator WAS Re: [translations.xfce.org] File Review Submitted: xfce-4.8 (xfwm4)

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:26:29 CEST 2011

Hi Terjemah,

I just want to let you know, since you are the only contributor to Malay
language, it is useless to post translations for reviews. There won't be
anyone to take care of your work.

So for the file you send in, I can actually only accept it and ask you to
upload your translations directly in the future :)

Well while I did accept the translation it was refused because the file you
send was malformatted. Here is the warning message I have it:

Your file does not pass the correctness checks (msgfmt -c). Please run this
command on your system to see the errors.Your file was sent via e-mail to
you to avoid any loss of work.

For now I have rejected both translations you have send, you will have to
manually upload them.

https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfwm4/c/xfce-4-8/<https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfwm4/c/xfce-4-8/reviews/>
reviews/<https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfwm4/c/xfce-4-8/reviews/>

You will find interesting information about the PO file on our Wiki at the
following address:
http://wiki.xfce.org/translations

Thanks for the attention.
Kind Regards