[Xfce-i18n] How to build documentation

Cristian Marchi cri.penta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 13:02:56 CEST 2010

I'm using git master branch. In fact for example with xfwm4, if I add
--enable-xsltproc and --enable-xml2po at configure time I get a message
saying that they are not recognized.
On the build configuration list after the end of the configure script I
see listed: Documentation: Yes (generate)
But after running make and looking in /doc/manual/html I can't see
nothing new.
Do I miss some packages?

Thanks again
Cristian