[Xfce-i18n] RE : Re: An Xfce 4.6 stable release

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:30:32 CEST 2010

Hey,

Actually, about xubuntu's release date, we dont bother you about it because
those among xubuntu who try to work with xfce and not in their corner (ie.
mostly knome and i) believe xubuntu should align itself on xfce's releases
and not the contrary.

Unfortunately i doubt cody and canonical will ever agree on this, which is
one of the reasons why i stopped working with them ;)

PS: this mail isnt meant to be sent on the ml. Just thought i'd let you know
we're not all blunt people who think everything should naturally revolve a

Le 10 mai 2010 17:59, "Nick Schermer" <nickschermer at gmail.com> a écrit :

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl> wrote:
> *buntu just released a LTS...
Better late then never ;-). Anyway, I never understood how this works
at canonical, but if they want the latest version of our core packages
they could at least drop a note about their packaging deadlines (on
xfce-dev). Fortunately there are a lot of other distros updating their
Xfce packages, so it doesn't make a new stable release less worthy.

Nick
http...