[Xfce-i18n] An Xfce 4.6 stable release

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon May 10 17:58:52 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl> wrote:
> *buntu just released a LTS version. Being one of the most popular
> distribution out there Xfce seem a little late with releasing a new 4.6.x.

Better late then never ;-). Anyway, I never understood how this works
at canonical, but if they want the latest version of our core packages
they could at least drop a note about their packaging deadlines (on
xfce-dev). Fortunately there are a lot of other distros updating their
Xfce packages, so it doesn't make a new stable release less worthy.

Nick