[Xfce-i18n] Fw: Re: Tx seems to degrade po files (midori)

Masato Hashimoto cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:08:03 CET 2010

Hmm, my English is always too terrible X(
I amended my previous post a little bit.

-------
I noticed another issue.
Current pot file of midori on Tx has 570 strings but exact number of strings is 571.
And Tx drops the lost string from uploaded correct po files.

The lost one is as follows (This is not newest string):
#. i18n: The local date a feed was last updated
#: ../extensions/feed-panel/feed-panel.c:399
#, c-format
msgctxt "Feed"
msgid "Last updated: %s."
msgstr ""

As far as I confirmed, only this string has "msgctxt" field in midori.
IMHO, Tx doesn't support msgctxt and drops strings which include it.

--
HASHIMOTO, Masato