[Xfce-i18n] Request for translators group

Mișu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Sat Feb 27 12:28:37 CET 2010

On 02/23/10 12:42:31, Sergiu MIHAI wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm Sergiu MIHAI. I'm from Moldova, Republic of and actually i study
> in France. My username on transifex is "paranoik".
>
> I would like help for translations in Romanian, Russian and French,
> because they are my native languages.

Salut Mihai,

You are welcome to join the Romanian team, currently formed of Adrian
Popescu, Igor Știrbu and myself. We discuss Xfce localization to
Romanian on the debian-l10n-romanian mailing list[1]. You could start
by translating one of the untranslated Xfce applications[2]. Please let
us know if you intend to work on a module already translated by
someone else.

I suggest familiarizing yourself with the resources available at
http://i18n.ro such as the translator's guide[3] and the glossary[4].
Feel free to ask for additional help, if needed.

--
mișu

 1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-romanian/
 2. https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/apps/r/master/l/ro/