[Xfce-i18n] Error in Uyghur translations for transd package

Gheyret Tohti gheyret at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 03:02:03 CET 2010

Hi Nick,

I finished  Uyghur translation for transd. and I cheked is with msgfmt -vc
command. and submited it.
can you include Uyghur translation now?

and I will resposible for Uyghur translation. if there are any problem in Uyghur
translation, please inform me, and will fix errors.

Best Regards,Gheyret T.Kenji
2010/12/19