[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-time-out-plugin soon to be released

Алекс eskaer_spamsink at ngs.ru
Thu Dec 9 23:00:52 CET 2010

В Пн., 06/12/2010 в 19:01 +0900, Florian Rivoal пишет:

> I'll soon make a release of xfce4-time-out-plugin. Due to recent feature
> additions, most languages aren't fully translated. Thanks in advance to
> anybody who finds time to improve on this.

Please fix the awful message style in that app. The constructions like
_("%d minutes") cannot be properly localized. The proper way is using
ngettext("1 minute","%d minutes",n) as it handles plurals correctly. At
least use ngettext("DUMMY%d","%d minutes",n) if you want "1 minute" to
be a special case.