[Xfce-i18n] Trouble submitting translations

Terje Uriansrud terje at uriansrud.net
Mon Dec 6 19:13:47 CET 2010

Hi,

With the 4.8 release around the corner I'm trying to submit some
translations, but have trouble submitting.

The error message I receive is: "Sorry your file could not be sent because
of an error"

Screenshot of error message:
http://uriansrud.net/screenshot-18-50.0100.png
(Screenshot was taken at 18:50 GMT+1)

The same error shows up both a)using the web editor and b)uploading a
modified file.
Modified nb.po for xfce-notifyd is attached.

Earlier I uploaded successfully a new translation for
xfce4-teatime-plugin. But cannot modify it afterwards, same error message
as above.

My user id is: "terje".

--
Best regards