[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-time-out-plugin soon to be released

Cristian Marchi cri.penta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:40:26 CET 2010

While checking the translation by compiling the xfce4-time-out-plugin
from git, I noticed that when right-clicking on the time-out plugin
icon, the "Move" item and all items in the Panel sub menu are not
translated while if I right click for example in the pager or over a
separator they are translated. I've also noticed that the same problem
happens with system load monitor plugin (I don't know if it happensd for
other goodies). I'm using xfce4-panel from git.

Thanks
Cristian