[Xfce-i18n] untranslated menu items for simplified Chinese for xfce 4.6.1

Pavol Klačanský pavol at klacansky.com
Fri Sep 4 07:17:52 CEST 2009

this is launchpad issue, you must translate strings there

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/gnome-app-install/+pots/gnome-app-install/zh_CN/+translate?start=0&batch=10&show=untranslated&field.alternative_language=&field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&old_show=all

but there is all translated, maybe you can download transalted .mo file
and apply it to your locales
(/usr/share/locale[-langpack]/[language]/LC_MESSAGES/*.mo)

V Piatok, 4. september 2009 o 00:06 -0400, Qianqian Fang napísal(a):