[Xfce-i18n] Asturian Team

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Wed Sep 2 13:54:04 CEST 2009

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:39:37 +0200
malditoastur <malditoastur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I think I've finished all translations in development:
> https://translations.xfce.org/languages/ast/collection/apps/apps-master/
>
> But I'm afraid i'm lost...  because I don't know how to translate and
> Upload the following components:
>

>       * eatmonkey » master
>
>       * midori » master
>
>       * parole » master
>
>       * thunar-thumbnailers » master
>
>       * transd » master
>
>       * tumbler » master
>
>       * xfce4-bglist-editor » master
>
>       * xfce4-notifyd » master
>
>       * xfooplayer » master
>

> What must i do for translate it? And for upload it? I can't see the
> upload button... :S

If you click on e.g. "midori » master", you will be forwarded to a page
which has an "Add new translation" button at the very bottom. Click on
that to upload your translations. You'll have to download the .pot file
first.

This is because there are no Asturian translations for these
applications yet.

  - Jannis