[Xfce-i18n] Asturian Team

malditoastur malditoastur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:39:37 CEST 2009

Well, I think I've finished all translations in development:
https://translations.xfce.org/languages/ast/collection/apps/apps-master/

But I'm afraid i'm lost...  because I don't know how to translate and
Upload the following components:

      * eatmonkey » master

      * midori » master

      * parole » master

      * thunar-thumbnailers » master

      * transd » master

      * tumbler » master

      * xfce4-bglist-editor » master

      * xfce4-notifyd » master

      * xfooplayer » master

What must i do for translate it? And for upload it? I can't see the
upload button... :S

Thank you,
Iñigo Varela.