[Xfce-i18n] How can I add new translations?

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:40:55 CEST 2009

2009/10/6 Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro at gmail.com>:
>>> And how can I send the translations for:
>>>
>>> notification-daemon-xfce
>>> libxfcegui4
>>> xfce4-icon-theme
>>> xfprint
>>>
>>> I didn't saw these projects in https://translations.xfce.org/
>>
>> They are not available for Xfce next stable version, but you can still
>> find them in the list of projects. In the frontpage you can use the
>> search field to find them quickly.
>
> Are you sure. Because the search says that no project exist with that names.

Yeah, at least for libxfcegui4 as it's the only one I gave a quick test.

https://translations.xfce.org/search/?q=libxfcegui4

Ok... xfprint for instances doesn't have any branch, it is something
that could be set up. In fact those packages are deprecated by the dev
branch and I don't sense any 4.6 release to happen.

@Jannis, how do you feel, busy? :-D

--
Mike