[Xfce-i18n] Last minute string changes for Xfce4 Screenshooter

Sérgio Marques smarquespt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:02:40 CET 2009

Hey Jérôme,

I ve updated the Portuguese translation of Xfce Screenshooter app and upload
it.

I am currently working at documentation and have some doubts about following
strings.

<emphasis>\"Region to capture\"</emphasis>

\"Entire screen\"
And others like that.

My doubt is if this should be translated or if must remain as is because
they use the translation of main application

Best regards

2009/11/29 Jérôme Guelfucci <jeromeg at xfce.org>

> Hello,
>
> Jeff and Enrico found a few typos (thank you both) so I fixed them and
> updated the po files and the Transifex cache. This will add 4 fuzzy strings,
> sorry...
>
> I have seen a lot of updatednew translations this week-end, thank you all
> for your efforts, this release is going to rock!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jérôme

Sérgio Marques