[Xfce-i18n] Hello World!

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:08:04 CET 2009

Hello,

You have been added to the translators group and are now able to
upload updated po files. Don't forget to update your profile with your
real name otherwise the commits will fail.

The current translators with upload rights are CCed. It is possible to
create a team page as shortly explained here:
http://wiki.xfce.org/translations#teams.

Welcome aboard :-)
Mike
PS: second mail, this time to the mailing-list