[Xfce-i18n] how to upload doc translations?

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:17:11 CET 2009

Hi,

2009/11/11 gianluca foddis <gianluca.foddis at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>  I'm working on the italian translation of terminal.
> I would like to know how to upload the po-doc translation.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something, but I first upload the po file and I see
> in transifex the status 171/0/351.
> Then I try to upload the po-doc file. The status change in (351/0/171).
>
> Where is the error?

As Hunt Xu pointed out, add a new translation cause the upload button
near the Italian row is only for the file po/it.po. On another note, I
had like to mention that it should be necessary to file a bug report
to the component (via bugzilla.xfce.org) about the new translation of
the documentation. The maintainer of the package needs to update the
build scripts and create new directories for the output files.

--
Mike