[Xfce-i18n] how to upload doc translations?

huntxu mhuntxu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:15:19 CET 2009

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:57:59 +0800, gianluca foddis
<gianluca.foddis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I'm working on the italian translation of terminal.
> I would like to know how to upload the po-doc translation.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something, but I first upload the po file and I see
> in transifex the status 171/0/351.
> Then I try to upload the po-doc file. The status change in (351/0/171).
>
> Where is the error?
>
> Gianluca

aha, I just made a same mistake yesterday.
Just go to https://translations.xfce.org/projects/terminal/master/, then
click "add a new translation" at the bottom,
then manually input "po-doc/xx.po" as the target file ("xx" might be "it"
in your language).
Other doc translations can be added in the same way.

best regards,
hunt