[Xfce-i18n] What is MASTER component?

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue Nov 10 23:47:26 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Javier Sanchez <donoban at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand how new messages for translating are added to
> transifex.  Is the current po updated with the new messages or I need
> to download the latest and extract the po files from there?

Transifex automatically detects new strings from the source files, and
offers PO files for translations which include the new strings.

In the case of intltool-based projects, Transifex automatically
extracts the strings from inside the code itself, and generates the
source files on-the-fly.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos