[Xfce-i18n] Xfce translation [de]

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Sat Mar 28 15:48:51 CET 2009

Le Sun, 22 Mar 2009 01:16:11 +0000,
Simon Schneider <simon at schneiderimtal.de> a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> There are still some gaps in the german translation of 4.6. These
> should fill them, please check and commit.
>
> Simon Schneider

Hi Simon,

The name of your tarball is not really telling the truth "unified".
There are in reality a series of patches (and no patches for new
translations) in a unique directory. This means for us that we have to
do extra work (either with the command line) to commit to each project.

The finest way for us to accept translations is to invite you to run
svn add over the new po files, and then run a svn diff in the root
directory and attach this single diff on this mailing-list. For more
info have a look at http://i18n.xfce.org/.

Thanks for your work :-)
Mike