[Xfce-i18n] www.xfce.org/translate

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:27:00 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Lars Christian Jensen <lars at jink.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of translating xfce.org into danish. I just fell over
> this line:
>
> The Xfce website is designed to be translated into different languages
> easily, so that the content can be accessible to non-english speaking users
> and an easy way.
>
> I think the last "and" in the line is unnecessary, what do you think?
>

> --
> Sincerely Lars Christian Jensen

The last "and" should rather probably be replaced with "in", tho I'm
not native speaker either. Or perhaps the whole sentence needs to be
restructured, it seems a bit convoluted to me. Perhaps:

The Xfce website is designed to be translated into different languages
easily, so that the content can be easily accessed by non-english
speaking users.

// Alexander