[Xfce-i18n] Hungarian Xfce is orphaned now

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Tue Jun 9 14:48:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

After lot of release & significant Xfce popularship in Hungary

*** I MUST RESIGN from Hungarian Xfce Maintanership ***

Reasons:

1: Xfce was my primary desktop from 3.8, I LOVE & Contribute Xfce (e.g.
Amnesty International Hungary is a Debian/Xfce user), but since Xfce is
Ubuntu-heavy & slowly evolving today (e.g. drag from menu to a panel etc.) I
had to switch to LXDE & Xfce is now my second desktop, so

2: I've less resources for maintaning 4.6 while no new features but KELEMEN
(kelemeng at gnome) Gábor can be the new maintaner for Hungarian users.

3: I MUST RESIGN, since he UNDERSTANDABLY radically gnomeishes the
translations to gnomeish terminology, indirect grammatical form, style, etc.
I think, it is heavy, so from Xfce wiewpoint it's unacceptable for me, but:

I REPEAT: I've less resources for maintaning 4.6 while no new features but
KELEMEN (kelemeng at gnome) Gábor can be the new maintaner for Hungarian users.

---

Ps.: However I must resign from maintanership, I continously support  -
testing, translate, etc - Xfce for various reasons, e.g. in Amnesty
International Hungary Debian/Xfce is the primary desktop.

Recently Gábor can't commit to /svn/xfce/ - please add the right, THX :-)))

--
SZERVÁC Attila - Xfce Contributor