[Xfce-i18n] Ask for an svn account and update Simplified Chinese

Aron aronmalache at 163.com
Tue Jun 9 04:15:14 CEST 2009

Hi,
Apologize for the Chinese site I've put the file, I was doubt if the file will be put in the pending list by Mailman, because it's kind of big at a size of 79.2KB. I've updated nearly all zh_CN.po in xfce trunk, and will keep on doing that with huntxu. We are friends in fact, so it's no problem for us to make up a team, :-)
I don't know who's the translator with commit rights for Simplified Chinese. On the i18n wiki, I didn't get the hint.

Aron