[Xfce-i18n] Updates for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) translations, Xfce 4.4

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sun Jan 11 20:52:02 CET 2009

Le vendredi 09 janvier 2009 à 16:43 -0800, Chris a écrit :

> Attached includes updated zh_CN.po files for mousepad, xfce4-mixer,
> xfcalendar, and xfwm4.

I won't copy these to my tree, not sure what version you are translating
for, is it the xfce 4.4 branch or is it intended for trunk? In any case,
you might want to read the i18n.xfce.org guidelines first and grab the
xdt-i18n script to create yourself a working copy of ALL the modules to
be translated.

Once you have done that, send us a diff file with all your changes and
additions and we will commit them.

>  Also does anyone know why I cannot get libexo
> and thunar from the SVN tree.  The website shows these two packages
> has some untranslated texts.

As I mentioned above, get yourself the xdt script on the i18n page, that
will solve your problem.

> - Chris

Best regards,
Max.