[Xfce-i18n] Catalan translation for xfvnc

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Wed Feb 25 15:40:04 CET 2009

Dear Harald,

The header of your ca.po is missing some informations as well as the
first part of it.

Please find an example from Danish version

# Translation of xfvnc to Danish.
# Copyright (C) 2007 THE xfvnc'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the xfvnc package.
# Jens Hyllegaard <jens.hyllegaard at gmail.com>, 2007.
# Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl>, 2008.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: xfvnc 0.1.0\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-11-02 01:40-0700\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-10-19 15:38+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl>\n"
"Language-Team: Danish <dansk at dansk-gruppen.dk>\n"

Please also use the script xdt-i18n for getting the source for
translation.
You can find information at http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto for
how to obtain script and usage of it.

If you have further questions you can always send them to this
mailinglist or contact us at IRC channel #xfce on irc.freenode.net
<irc://irc.freenode.net/#xfce>

Have fun with your translation of Xfce.

Best regards,

Per Kongstad