[Xfce-i18n] Catalan translation for xfvnc

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:22:32 CET 2009

Hello,

  I'm joining Carles Muñoz to translate XFCE into catalan.

  So as to learn how this works, I've just translated a single po (the
xfvnc) pot file using poedit just to try.
  Can you check it and tell me if there's something missing?

  In addition to that, I've seen that people uses diff to send translations.
Is it just for patching existing languages? What else should I provide aside
from the new .po file and the LINGUAS file (if the translation didn't
exist)?

Regards.
Empty your memory,
with a free()...