[Xfce-i18n] introducing myself [et]

Ain Vagula avagula at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:57:21 CET 2009

OK, I'll read your files into translation memory. In meantime I
suggest you to read this guide:
http://hasso.linux.ee/doku.php/eesti:kde:stiilijuhend
It is about using different forms in various UI elements. Its a good
guide and we (KDE, GNOME, FF, TB, OOo, openSUSE, Mandriva, etc.
translators) are using it all over Linux and GNU applications. Your
translation doesnt follow this guide in many points.
So, as you already have commit rights, I'll fix quickly all files at
first in 'xfce' directory and send whole set to you for committing
ASAP.

Ain