[Xfce-i18n] Gigolo

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sun Dec 20 00:41:09 CET 2009

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:05:53 +0100, Per wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have checked git and no .pot file exist for this project.
>
>Is this an error?

Yes and no :).

The missing .pot file is intended according to Nick's suggestion to
delete them from the repository and let it create from Tx. However,
something seems wrong indeed, I get also mails from Tx telling me 'The
source file (POT) has some problems and can not be created/updated to
the 'master' of the 'gigolo' project.'. Though there are no other
details, so I have no idea what's wrong.

Regards,
Enrico