[Xfce-i18n] Leng Ganghua (Hiweed): A New Chinese Translator

Hiweed :-) hiweed at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:26:27 CET 2009

Hi all,

I hope this mail finds you all doing good.
This is Leng Ganghua (Hiweed) from China. I'm the founder and core developer
of Linux Deepin (previous Hiweed Linux) which uses Xfce as it's default
Desktop.
I recently translated some projects to Chinese (Simplified), such as gigolo,
thunar-archive-plugin, thunar-media-tags-plugin, thunar-volman and
xfce4-volstatus-icon. When all done, I found some of them had been
translated :-(.
Whatever, I wish I could be able to upload the po files which are not
completed yet.
Thanks!

Best,
Hiweed