[Xfce-i18n] Parole translation

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:35:27 CET 2009

2009/12/10 Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I had to add a new string to the settings dialog, i'm sorry, it was
> unavoidable, it is to give an option to disable screen saver resetting,
> could you please update your translations as BTW if everything goes fine we
> will release the version 0.2 next week.

This is an option I except to be done in the background. Only avoid
the screen saver when playing a video. Out of curiosity, why this
option?

> Also if you add a new translation, drop me a mail so i can add your name in
> the about dialog, usually i'm watching xfce-commits, but just in case.

With gtkaboutdialog, you can set the translator credits to the string
_("translator-credits")[0]. This message can than be used to put the
translators names. If you don't use gtkaboutdialog, you can copy this
method.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkAboutDialog.html#gtk-about-dialog-set-translator-credits

It makes life much easier instead of maintaining yourself the credits :-)

> Thanks so much,
>
> Best Regards,
> Ali.

Cheers