[Xfce-i18n] Translation of Midori

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:12:16 CET 2009

Hello,

  I'm translating Midori into Catalan through the Xfce's transifex webpage
[1]. I'm using poedit to edit the *.po files. My poedit claims that I've
completed the translation of the entire file and the history on [1] claims
the same. However, the progress bar only counts for a completion of a 93%. I
have only 517 strings in my copy (even after download a new fresh copy from
transifex) of midori.master.ca.po file whereas others have 552 strings and
some even more, 564 strings.

  I'm afraid that something here is confusing transifex (or poedit, or
both). I saw something similar in xfce4-screeshooter and I reported it to
the XFCE i18n mailing list [2]. Then it happened that Catalan (ca code) was
not in LINGUAS file. After adding it and refreshing the cache, everything
worked like a charm.

  Could you check it, please?

Regards.

[1] https://translations.xfce.org/projects/midori/master/
[2] http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2009-November/009093.html
Fry: You can see how I lived before I met you.
Bender: You lived before you met me?!
Fry: Yeah, lots of people did.
Bender: Really?!