[Xfce-i18n] master or xfce-4.6

Dmitriy Kudryashov overmailed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:53:57 CEST 2009

Hi, Mike,

I wonder what is the proper branch to commit. As far as i understand
being stable the 'xfce-4.6' is frozen and any future releases will be
made from the 'master' branch. Am I right?

And the other point is duplicate translations - one lock a .po and
translates it in, say, 'xfce-4.6' branch and the other does the same
with the 'master' branch and never knows that is was already been
done.