[Xfce-i18n] Clipman update yet again

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:42:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

I updated the code of Clipman (without any in-between release yet). I
added a new feature to check if a clipboard manager is already running,
and if it is it displays an error message. Another feature allows to
inhibit the clipboard manager. That makes two new strings. There is a
third one invisible for the moment to the user as it is an unimplemented
setting.

Thanks so far for the updated translations, that's very nice.

For the ones still around the corner, updated translations are much
enjoyed ;-)

Thanks
Mike