[Xfce-i18n] improve a exist translation

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 08:11:22 CEST 2009

Hi Vincent,

In fact, the wiki is not the best out there to get started. Still it
tries to be more and more helpful over the time -- we are a small group
behind it.

Download the xdt-i18n[1] script, if not yet done. It eases the
retrieving of the main components for the Xfce desktop and also the goodies.

Once you are done, send us your translations[2].

Let us know if you are missing anything.
Regards
Mike

[1] http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto#svn_scripts
[2] http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/start_translating#commit_your_translations