[Xfce-i18n] Please translate Clipman

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Tue Apr 7 21:57:32 CEST 2009

Le Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:43:14 +0200,
Fabian Nowak <timystery at arcor.de> a écrit :

> Hey Mike 'n' Max,
>
> attached is the German updated translation, looks good so far and
> seems to work except for one thing: I was unable to see the
> translated strings for the template actions -- that's not possible by
> design? I already deleted the actions config file and the plain
> config under ~/.config/xfce4/panel/,
> however with no success.

The default actions file is installed to
$prefix/etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/xfce4-clipman-actions.xml

Check that the translations are in. If it still doesn't work, clean up
again the local actions file (the one in .config) and restart the
panel (to be sure clean up while the panel isn't running).

Your patch is committed in r7131.
Cheers
Mike