[Xfce-i18n] Please translate Clipman

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sun Apr 5 23:43:14 CEST 2009

Hey Mike 'n' Max,

attached is the German updated translation, looks good so far and seems
to work except for one thing: I was unable to see the translated strings
for the template actions -- that's not possible by design? I already
deleted the actions config file and the plain config under
~/.config/xfce4/panel/,
however with no success.

Cheers and good night

Fabian