[Xfce-i18n] Please translate Clipman

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Thu Apr 2 12:43:39 CEST 2009

Le Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:50:07 +0200,
Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro at gmail.com> a écrit :

> >   Does "regex" refer to "regular expression", right? I've
> > translated the full sentence because I think it's more user
> > friendly (for those that are not computer addicts :) )
>
> I understand it that way.

Yes, and I was doubtful about this too, but I preferred to keep "Regex"
for the label of the entry so it has somewhat the same size as the label
just above "Name".

You can see it here: http://yfrog.com/0rclipmanactiondialogp

If you have for instance Name and Regular Expression, than the entry
for name and its label would have a lot of padding.

And other than that, if you start to learn regular expressions you will
quickly know about the abbreviations regex and regexp :)

> >   Do you know why Clipman is not checkout when using xdt-i18n?
>
> I have the same problem, maybe we have an old version of the script...

Well it's in. Run xdt-i18n init goodies/trunk path, where path is your
current local copy. It will then re-download existing projects and
possible new projects too over your existing copy.

Mike