[Xfce-i18n] Update for German translation of xfwm4

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Thu Sep 18 23:35:31 CEST 2008

Hey,

just a quick updateto xfwm4's German translation 'cause due to my long
waiting to send the translation patch and some unexpected intermediate
commits by others  that had to happen [1], I just want to make sure that
this time the rather time-demanding search for best accelerators be
saved in the repository. Some missing translations have been added,
accelerators checked, fuzzy ones fixed. Neither msgfmt nor update-po
complain.

@Jannis: Please have a look at some of the strings I changed again and
feel freee to patch them *afterwards*. They are just proposals, no
I-want-them-this-way.

Cheers

Fabian

[1] Murphy's Law