[Xfce-i18n] Upcoming 0.5.0 release of Xfce4 Dict
enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Thu Oct 30 18:54:32 CET 2008
just in case some of you have a little spare time :),
I'm going to release Xfce4 Dict at the end of next week and I just
changed a few strings which want to be translated, I guess.
There are lots of changes, a few of them:
* Add a combo box around the search field in the main window to provide
a history of previously searched words.
* Add support for 'enchant' as spell check program.
* Add a link to easily start a Web search if there are no Dict results.
* Highlight phonetic information provided by some dictionaries.
* Use a SexyIconEntry for the search field, it's just sexy :).
* Add support for links (cross-references) in dictd responses.
Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Xfce-i18n