[Xfce-i18n] Use of underscores instead of spaces

Abel Martín abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:23:50 CET 2008

Hi,

This thread showed up regarding the Japanese translation of
xfcalendar. The question is if translators can substitute underscores
used as spaces with spaces in the translated string. Should developers
avoid the use of underscores as spaces? If translators decide not to
use underscores in such cases msgfmt will output an error for missing
accelerators.

Regards,
Abel