[Xfce-i18n] Xfce4-timer Initial translation (renamed)

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Thu Oct 23 23:28:37 CEST 2008

Hey Matthias, hey Max,

thanks for your efforts and interest in translating.

I had a quick look over your translation and would propose after
submitting the initial translation to update the translation with the
attached patch.

Max, for what I noticed, most translations do not specify the original
copyright holder and do partially even remove the full above header. Do
you think, and do the devs think, that the translations should stepwise
be updated by that piece of information? At least it is frequently used
to honour past and recent translator's work.

Cheers

Fabian