[Xfce-i18n] Spanish translations - xubuntu

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:29:27 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 14:23, Abel Martín <abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Bruno. I think we need some method not to waste our time. I'd
> like to keep on translating the rest of Xfce packages so your help is
> welcome. Maybe creating a Spanish translation team wiki page as Per
> suggested would be a good idea.

I think the ideal technical solution would be to use svn locks, but
there are administrative/social issues with this, so i guess a wiki
will have to do.
Anyway, i can't really devote much time into translations. I only
wanted to translate these few strings because i want my mom to start
using linux and learn to browse the web, etc; but having half the
desktop in english is not a good showcase of the supposed ease of use
of linux/xfce :-)

--
Saludos,
     Bruno González