[Xfce-i18n] [nb_NO] Updates to goodies xfce4-dict and xfce-mailwatch-plugin

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Sun Oct 5 09:02:26 CEST 2008

Dear Max,

How is cooperation with different distros working?

Is there a standard procedure and how are the translations we are
committing being used.

Is that up to the developer to produce the tarball or are strings
handled separately.

I think that i'm not the only one not having this kind of knowledge.

So if you could try to explain I would be greatful.

/Per