[Xfce-i18n] Spanish translations - xubuntu

Abel Martín abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:01:15 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:42 PM, STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez)
<stenyak at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've done some translations to "xfce/trunk" (r28032). I'm not sure
> about how to use msgmerge, so before i mess something up, i prefer
> someone else to do it. I've created an svn diff, it's attached to this
> email.
> Please let me know if i did something wrong.

Hi,

I'm already translating some packages in the trunk, but my name
doesn't appear on the po files because these changes haven't been
committed yet. This is the list of packages I've already translated.

xfce4-appfinder
squeeze
libexo
xfce-utils
libxfce4menu
xfce4-session
xfce4-mixer
libxfce4util
libxfce4ui
xfce4-icon-theme
thunar
libxfcegui4
xfce4-panel
xfdesktop
xfce4-trigger-launcher, terminal
mousepad
xfmedia

If you want we can work together to finish with the translation of
Xfce to Spanish.

Regards,
Abel