[Xfce-i18n] Catalan update for xfce/trunk

Carles Muñoz Gorriz carlesmu at internautas.org
Sun Nov 30 19:17:28 CET 2008

En/na Maximilian Schleiss ha escrit:

> patched and verified, did you leave the "close" and "help" untranslated
> for purpose in xfce4-session? If not, should these be Tanca and Ajuda?

Yes they should be Tanca and Ajuda.

I didn't know if those gtk-* (gtk-close, gtk-help, gtk-save…) should be
translated and if I should use the 'gtk-' part in the translation.

Could you confirm it? Those kind of strings are the only remaining for
translation to catalan in xfwm4, xfdesktop, xfce4-settings and
xfce4-session.

regards,
--
Carles