[Xfce-i18n] Last minute string addition to xfburn

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Sun Nov 23 08:55:16 CET 2008

Hey,
I know you all will hate me for this, but thanks to Corsac I
discovered some pretty huge UI flaw, and had to add three strings that
need to get translated. One is very short, but the other two are both
a 2-3 sentence message. Sorry about that, but in this case the
usability flaw required this last minute change.

Now I don't exactly know when I will actually release, not before the
25th like I said before, but I might not be able to delay it beyond
that. So please get your translation updates in quickly if you want to
make sure it is part of the next release.

Thanks everyone,
~David