[Xfce-i18n] Request for translations for xfburn

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:22:03 CET 2008

I translated the most important strings (all I could caught by having
the application under eyes).  However here are strings that I noticed
could be improved:

#: ../xfburn/xfburn-preferences-dialog.c:319
msgid "Show _empty speed list bug warning"

If I get it right, it should be something like: "Show warning on empty
speed list"

#: ../xfburn/xfburn-transcoder-gst.c:754
#, c-format
msgid ""
"%s\n"
"\tis not an audio file:\n"
"\n"
"%s"

I had vote for an additional \n at the first line.

And FWIW, it's been a long time I didn't look at Xfburn, and dooode, it
rocks.

Cheers
Mike