[Xfce-i18n] Proposal for string improvements

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Mon Nov 3 15:21:15 CET 2008

Hi Jannis,

I find that as a good solution. I can give a hand if you wish!

But I would also like to have some kind of official way of issuing
strings in error or with missing explanations or just hard to understand.

Very often we have no way to understand was the developer meant. So
please either use link to feasible explanation or just a small
hint/explanation.

Best regards,

Per Kongstad

http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/team_dk