[Xfce-i18n] [de_DE] Massive updates for Xfce HEAD

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sun Nov 2 22:48:08 CET 2008

Le dimanche 02 novembre 2008 à 14:24 +0100, Fabian Nowak a écrit :
> Good morning,
> > Hey,
> >
> > > seems like most or everything is committed and Benedikt did a lot of
> > > work on some translations as well. Attached is a further update on some
> > > modules; can't send translation for some modules as I modified source
> > > code (e.g. the pending xfce4-timer-plugin, contact to developer is
> > > established) and also broke my own translations for xfwm4 with a ">"
> > > when diff'ing; so I overwrote my   previously translated version :-/
> > > Lots of work on the fuzzy strings is  now gone and needs to be redone at
> > > some later point.
> > >
> > Could you try and fix your patch and send it back to me for commit?
> >
> > patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
> > patch: **** Only garbage was found in the patch input.
>

> sorry, but when redoing the patch prior to updating with "svn diff
> filename >> patchfile", I obtain exactly the same file, as "diff -u
> patch1 patch2" tells me and I could open and extract the file sent to
> the list.
>
> The patch applies with "patch -p0 < patchfile" on my system very well
> for revision 28542 from the parent folder of the xfce or goodies
> directory; on xfce4-session, some changes happened to 28580; they are
> considered as well in the attached patch (which has the only difference
> in updated translation for xfce4-session and against revision r5907 for
> the goodies and r28580 for libxfcegui4 as well).

Good for you, it didn't apply here and I sent you the error message
exactly as it was reported here.

> When you execute the patch from within the xfce directory, you will have
> to use -p1 as far as I understand the manual; and the goodies will have
> to be done separately in the same way.

The two folders we use in Xfce are "xfce" and "goodies" and that is
exactly what your last patch contained so I just applied with "-p0" from
outside of both these folders. Your patch applied correctly and will be
committed tonight.

> Regards
>
> Fabian

Best regards,