[Xfce-i18n] [de_DE] Massive updates for Xfce HEAD

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sun Nov 2 14:24:48 CET 2008

Good morning,
> Hey,
>
> > seems like most or everything is committed and Benedikt did a lot of
> > work on some translations as well. Attached is a further update on some
> > modules; can't send translation for some modules as I modified source
> > code (e.g. the pending xfce4-timer-plugin, contact to developer is
> > established) and also broke my own translations for xfwm4 with a ">"
> > when diff'ing; so I overwrote my   previously translated version :-/
> > Lots of work on the fuzzy strings is  now gone and needs to be redone at
> > some later point.
> >
> Could you try and fix your patch and send it back to me for commit?
>
> patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line
> patch: **** Only garbage was found in the patch input.

sorry, but when redoing the patch prior to updating with "svn diff
filename >> patchfile", I obtain exactly the same file, as "diff -u
patch1 patch2" tells me and I could open and extract the file sent to
the list.

The patch applies with "patch -p0 < patchfile" on my system very well
for revision 28542 from the parent folder of the xfce or goodies
directory; on xfce4-session, some changes happened to 28580; they are
considered as well in the attached patch (which has the only difference
in updated translation for xfce4-session and against revision r5907 for
the goodies and r28580 for libxfcegui4 as well).

When you execute the patch from within the xfce directory, you will have
to use -p1 as far as I understand the manual; and the goodies will have
to be done separately in the same way.

Regards

Fabian